Monday, January 4, 2010

Book of the Year

Most of you have probably noticed my reading list for the year 2009 over on the left of my page. So now that 2009 is over, I thought I would look back and see what my favorite book of the year was!!

First of all, I read the entire Bible in 2009. Blu and I started out reading together and it was a neat experience to share. I got in the habit of reading his seminary books to him, so when he graduated, we decided that we would try to read the Bible in 2009. It was an amazing experience and I HIGHLY recommend it to anyone who has not done it. It's hard to keep thinking the way you think when you are pouring God's Word into your body.

Apart from the Bible, let me take a look at my 2009 reading list. I'm going to have to go with White Chocolate Moments by Lori Wick. I LOVED that book!!! A close second is Shades of Blue by Karen Kingsbury, which deals with post-abortion syndrome in men.

So I'm going to copy and paste my reading list and start a new one for 2010!! Yes, I've already finished a book in 2010 :)

No comments: