Thursday, October 23, 2008

Happy Birthday to......ME!!!

My 28th birthday was this past Tuesday, October 21st. It was a great day--I was so spoiled!! When I woke up, there were flowers waiting for me in the kitchen from my sweet Blu. My mom also drove up (1 1/2 hour drive--she comes about once a week), and she watched Cambree while I went and got a 1 hour pedicure, and then she took me out to eat! Then, Blu had arranged for babysitters, and he took me to Applebee's for supper (my favorite!) and took me to a wellness place to get a 1 hour prenatal massage--it was heavenly!! We finished off the evening walking around Walmart (one of my FAVORITE things to do without the kids!)

In the midst of all of this, it was a little crazy as well. Caedmon began running 104.7 fever randomly during the day, so we rushed him to the doctor as well. He is still sick and running fever, and he has tonsilitis, or strep, or we really have no idea! But he's on antibiotics so we're hoping he gets better soon!!

Here are the pics of me with my flowers before our date and me with my yummy chocolate chip cookie cake!


2 comments:

Jessica said...

Aww!! Blu's so sweet! Glad you had a good birthday!

Becky said...

Happy Birthday! Oh, to be so young again!!! :o)