Sunday, October 19, 2008

2 years...

Today is the 2 year anniversary of my sister and her family arriving in Zambia, Africa to serve as career missionaries with the International Mission Board. Though they have had their share of trials, God has blessed their ministry there and they are seeing new church starts and ministry points in an area that previously had no Christian witness. Check out their website at www.nyikaforchrist.blogspot.com!

Anyway, it's hard to believe I haven't seen my sister in 2 years!! She has never met my 2 year old daughter! For the past 2 weeks though, her husband Blake has been in Texas to be with his mom while she undergoes an operation/treatment for breast cancer (praise the Lord she is doing great and should have a COMPLETE recovery!) We were able to hang out with "Uncle Blake" on Saturday, and it was a wonderful reunion! Just 2 more years until their whole family is back in the States--I can't wait!


No comments: