Sunday, September 28, 2008

Politics...

Don't get me wrong--I care very much about who becomes our next president! But I am SURROUNDED by lunatics. Seriously, my mom and my husband are OBSESSED with this election! They spend all day watching Foxnews and Rush Limbaugh, and I spend all day on the phone with my Mom discussing what was said, only to RE-discuss it all when Blu gets home! It's a bit exhausting! This morning, Blu was devastated that I wouldn't let him put a "political joke" in his sermon. Things can get tricky when you're a minister! But I did consent to let him put our political views on our children... :)



2 comments:

Jessica said...

2 Blogs in one day!! Wow...trying to catch up? lol. You need to write more often so I have stuff to read! I get bored here! Love the shirts :). Love you!

Ant K said...

Yes, I can see where mixing his sermon with politicks could get your tires flattened. I watch it ever morning & every night & I read about everything all day. Then I call G-Ma & tell her everything I head (as if she has no TV..), and everything I read. I keep that up until she drops off into a coma..(heehee). I know talking politics is risky, but then I love those risk. Diversity keeps us sharp. OBAMA RULES!!!