Tuesday, September 30, 2008

First Day of Preschool!

I can't believe I caved in--my little boy went to Preschool today!! There is a Christian preschool in town that is on Tuesdays/Thursdays from 9-2. Caedmon has been talking for awhile about when he's big enough to go to school and learn and get some friends! (We asked him who his friends were, and he named the pastor and his wife at our church!! How sad is that!!) So, I looked into this program and was VERY impressed by the small teacher/student ratio, the amount of learning that is done, and the Christian education. So today, I took him, thinking we would just look around and start on Thursday. OH NO. He was READY. All morning long I heard "Cambree, eat your pop tart! I have to go to school!!" "Mom, can you make my sandwich now?? It's time to go!" When I dropped him off, all it took was the teacher saying "Do you want to hang your lunch on a hook?" and Caedmon was off! No tears, no wave goodbye! I can't wait to get him at 2 and see how he did! Here's a couple of first day pictures (you can see he was quite taken by his new lunch box!) Sorry they're blurry! I wonder if my hands were shaking! I was nervous! :)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I can not believe you didn't tell me about this before! I had to read about it on here....I'm so out of the loop...