Friday, July 27, 2007

Stalkers...

OK, since Monday I have had 124 hits on my blog!!! That's pretty exciting! That means I have some stalkers out there! Ok, ok, I confess--half of those are probably from me checking my blog to see how many people are reading my blog! :) I confess that I, too, am a blog stalker, so if you are reading this even though we are complete strangers, you are not alone. I read yours too. BUT last night, I actually signed someone's guest book so they would know I was there! I was quite proud of myself. :)

3 comments:

Brandi said...

I'm here. . but you already know that b/c I do comment! It makes you crazy wondering who it is, though, doesn't it?!!!

Brandi

S and K said...

I'm here too now! I am an O/C blog stalker. I love to keep up with other adoption stories, it makes me feel like I have backup... and it makes me feel closer to my kiddos!
Love,
Katy (Mikaiah, Romeo, Cyphus and Handful's mama... yikes!)

http://growingmacohana.blogspot.com

Amber G. said...

Hi! I just wanted to let you know that I am reading... so now you know who at least one more of your numbers is! It really does make a person VERY curious! :)

-Amber

(oh, yes, now that you are making baby steps and signing guest books, I will be expecting you to sign mine next! :)