Sunday, March 31, 2024

Pre-Easter Festivities!

Here's a catch up of some of our activities before Easter, along with some great shots of our kids with their friends!
These two are super close!

My favorite flowering bush outside my house right now! (And my fav girl too!)

Still plugging away with my Tuesdays in College Station!

Fun with this girl!

I have to referee these two - they get crazy pretty quick!

Smiles from my Caed!

Palm Sunday ready!

Putting a sign on the neighbors' fence....

Sometimes we put Caedmon on the big screen!

Church workday = bathroom remodel!

Gig 'em!

My pretty niece Andie who will graduate in May and head to Angelo State University in the Fall!

Cambree and her PAL at the elementary school, Ryan, with his Easter basket she got him.  I LOVE this pic!  He adores her!

Cason loves my hugs!

Panera!

We decided to drive to College Station on Good Friday to surprise Caedmon!  We arrived right after he left for work!  When we got into his apartment, he left a note for us that said, "Ya'll ain't slick."  We tried!

Beautiful sight in Aggieland!

J.Cody's!

We had the cutest server ever!

We then stayed up late and crashed at his apartment watching basketball and playing Poker!

Cambree and I were sleeeeeeepy...

Love my three big babies!



All grown up in his own apartment!

I loved all the photos my kids got with their friends on Easter Sunday after our Sunrise service!  Here's Cason and Noah!

Gentry & Cam

Dyan & Cam

Cam & Rylie

Kirsten & Cam

Jensine & Cam

Camille & Cam

These two....

Me, Camille, Cam

Cali & Cam

Caed, Landon, Cason

Cason's best friend, Hunter

No comments: