Saturday, September 16, 2023

LO Sister Conference & Other Stuff!

It isn't 100 degrees anymore, so my Fall stuff is out!

We celebrated my Grandma Marie's 89th birthday on Saturday, Sept 16th!  It was sweet to watch her enjoy the simplest things.

We don't see this big smile very often!  

She loved her flowers, the table, and every single part of the day!


In other news, I completed my Master of Arts in Mental Health and Wellness Counseling from Angelo State University!  A two semester counseling practicum and then I get to apply for my LPC license!

After the Homecoming game, Cambree and I drove 7 hours to Monroe, Louisiana for the Sadie Robertson LO Sister Conference!  We had a blast together - it was worth the drive!

PJ's Coffee!

Sadie!

Cam & Kirsten

Still leading worship every Wednesday night!

Cutie!








No comments: