Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Caedmon in Aggieland - 1 month down!

Caedmon has been in College Station for a month now!  It feels like SO much longer!  We sure do miss that guy but are so proud of him!

I get lots of pics from his BeReal!  Here they are at Tuesday night Breakaway, the worship service at A&M every Tuesday night - thousands attend!

Working on Geology homework...

Oh...did I mention I get to see him for an hour every Tuesday when I'm in town???? He enjoys me buying him stuff. ;)

Walking to his apartment from his bus stop - I was waiting for him. :)

He sent me this and it might have made my whole day!

Ready for some NFL!

Not sure what these two are doing...

Ready for class!  He's taking Geology/Lab, Intro to the Construction Industry, Social Issues in the Construction Industry, Construction Graphics Communication, and Technical Writing this semester.

Late night milk run!

We converted his room to a guest room but still have a place for him!

We kinda live for FaceTime calls with him!

Anson and Caed having a "no shave" contest - Anson is winning!

Love those Tuesday hugs!


Freshmen Group Photo!

The A&M Class of 2027 has 12,000 in it!


Fun times!

Here are his roommates - Matthew, Caed, Grant, & Anson

Cooking hamburger helper for the first time - with Matt's mom on FaceTime giving instructions!

First day of class after his bike ride to campus...oh the humidity of College Station, TX!

Breakaway crowd!

Gig 'em!

No comments: