Thursday, March 2, 2023

Oops!

 I hate it when I look up and it's been a month since I've blogged!  Then, I have to sort through pics, organize them, etc and it takes FOREVER!  But I had a little time today, so it's time to play catchup on February 2023 for our fam!

A West Texas delivery means a quick stop to see my Robbo!

Everyone thought it was so funny that Travis and I matched at Wednesday night church....

Speaking of matching, I was sick a couple of Sundays ago and Blu couldn't decide if his outfit matched, so he sent this pic to Kenny in our group text to ask him!  

Super Bowl party with the crew!

Caed used some of his hard-earned money to buy a Mahomes jersey :)


Cousins Cason & AJ

Caed & Andie

Fun!

Or not?

For Valentine's Day, our kids shocked us by wanting to all hang out together as a fam!  We let Caed choose the place since it's his last Valentine's Day at home - nobody was thrilled with his choice ;)

My baby!

These two keep me on my toes...

Love that smile...Caedmon is 100% happier than he was this time last year!

My forever Valentine's date!

Our kids hate us sometimes.

My baby baby!

The boys...on their tiptoes..

This girl :)


We went to the bowling alley - it was fun!

(It was fun for Blu anyway..)

No comments: