Saturday, February 4, 2023

Winter Formal 2023

 Every year, we have the Homecoming Dance, the Winter Formal, and Prom.  Winter Formal is a Project Graduation fundraiser for the senior class, so Blu and I were tasked with chaperoning this year. (Yay). It was fun seeing the kids all dressed up, but it felt like a lot of the chaos of Wednesday night church at Rocky Creek!  ;)

Cambree's boyfriend couldn't come, so she said she'd only go if she found a dress she liked ;)



She danced twice - with Blu and with...

Caedmon :)

Caed & Rylie - long time friends!

Cam & Hannon


My crew cleans up nicely! :) (According to my kids, I'm fake for buying Cason the drippiest stuff...)



Both boys matched Rylie :)


In 8th grade, Caed got Rylie a card that said, "Me and you are like pb & j," so we forced them to take a pb&j pic :)

















The chaperones...our kids are so disgusted by us ;)








Mama's baby :(


When I gave Blu the job of getting some pics of Cason...

No comments: