Saturday, January 14, 2023

Happy 22nd Anniversary!

We don't always go all out celebrating our anniversary!  Sometimes, it works to take a trip (especially on the "big" number years).  For a lot of years, we were ALWAYS in an airplane on our anniversary.  In October, a Facebook ad popped up, and I asked Blu if I could surprise him with a 2 night anniversary trip!  It was a BLAST!

The Melting Pot in Austin - one of our new fave restaurants!

The spiral staircase freaked me out!





SO handsome...working on his sermon :)


The hotness in this picture... :)



I want this fireplace in my backyard.


Our yurt - so awesome!

Outdoor kitchen where we played Scrabble of course!

Outdoor shower - I could get into this glamping thing!

I also want that hot tub in my backyard!

The views were INCREDIBLE.



A plaque that hangs in our bedroom telling us what our upcoming trip is - I love it! As soon as we get home from a vacation, I update it for the next one! ;)

Our kids will not like this picture.

Or this one.

If you need an awesome place to check out, it's The Yurtopian Resort!  Locations are in Wimberely and Dripping Springs.  We'll be back!

No comments: