Thursday, November 17, 2022

Playoffs - Bangs vs. Nocona

We were picked to win our playoff game by 4 points, and we won 61-21!  We were the 3rd place team playing the 2nd place team in another district, Nocona.  We traveled 2 hours (on Cambree's birthday!) to Weatherford to brave the COLD and watch our Caedmon kick and the Dragons get the W!  There were a lot of sideline photographers, so we have some great pictures!

Caedmon's kickoff hit a player in the helmet, and we scooped it up and scored on the next play!  In the first 36 seconds of the game, he had already kicked 3 times!  He ended up going 7-9 in PATs (the other two were blocked)!  It was such a great night for him!  (And we froze.)




Caedmon said by far the best part of the game was looking up and seeing himself on the big screen!


Senior class of 2023

Caed & Rylie

The cheerleaders took a photo that happened to be right in front of Caedmon's banner :)

Gold ball!

Cam & Hannon - they froze and Cam made it to halftime before going to the truck!

Cason got to suit up - I told him to go stand by Caedmon on the sideline at some point so I could get a pic ;)

Road trippin' with these cuties!

Caed & Coach Hargrove, his cross-country and track coach who still loves him even though he didn't run his senior year!

I am SO far away in this pic, but Cam has "My mom has the camera out" radar...with Cason right behind them in the stands!

First Varsity pep rally for this guy!


Bi-District Champs!

SO. COLD.

SO. SO. COLD.

I was like, "Hurry and smile so I can leave!"  They were making fun of me for not taking my gaiter off...literally just take the picture so I can leave!

Emily & Mariah, two of the trainers

Family pic at the pep rally!

I love these - they humored me with these pics!



My boys!





Kasey & Ashley


Weston & Caed


This pic accurately describes our family life at home ;)

Caed & Paw

The next game is tomorrow at 7:30pm in Burleson against Riesel - it's supposed to be a close one!

No comments: