Monday, October 31, 2022

Happy 42nd Birthday to ME!

I had a really great birthday!  My mama made me a special birthday lunch for me, Blu, Mom, Dad, Paw, & Bmaw.  I got a NAP, went to the Pink Out pep rally, had street tacos for supper, and watched Bangs get beat REALLY bad by Solar!  It was a fabulous day.  Bring on 42!

Not the most fun game ever, but that's ok!

Awwww :)

Birthday meal at Mom & Dad's!

Dad decorated the house for me :)

Magic Cookie Bars for my cake!

Mama made the most awesome bday card ever!

YES.

Stuffed salmon, quinoa, green beans, salad, and homemade rolls!

Me and my sweet Ella

Our senior!

My babies!

Hannon, Caed, & Cam

My boy - he didn't want to take this picture but I made him :)

The bday decor!

Even on the door to greet me!

42 :)

Sweet presents - the BEST smelling candle and perfume, and an interesting mug from Blu...

I was spoiled!

No comments: