Wednesday, September 14, 2022

A Myriad of Activities!

Here's a look at some of the fun we've been having during the month of September!

A fun Sunday family lunch at Cotton Patch!

Sometimes I have to look twice to see if it's me or Cambree!

Pool time with the cousins!












My Sunday school girls!

Getting ready for our annual theater conference - I made these 4 wraps!

Cam is starting to drive on her own....

That's our house, just before a storm!

Our handsome Caed!

He spent Labor Day weekend in Plains, TX at the Watermelon Festival with Paw & Bmaw!

Natalie, Bmaw, Caed, Brandy, & Uncle Robin!

Wed night worship crew - Camille, Heath, Cam, & Landon

Me and sweet Ella :)

My FAVORITE place to be...in my chair while someone is playing worship music!

Family at Cotton Patch!

Still working on the Flip House...

I work there about once every 6 months....that's all I can handle!

We hit a record 85 youth last Wednesday night!

My handsome Bluboy :)

Shade, Caity, Bmaw, Paw, me, Blu

No comments: