Saturday, January 8, 2022

21st Anniversary!

On January 6th, we celebrated our 21st wedding anniversary!  For our 20th, we went skiing in Vail, CO, but we usually don't take the time to celebrate.  This year, however, we had to make a delivery up north of Amarillo, so we decided to spend the night in Lubbock in our wedding night hotel, Barcelona Courts! (Now Embassy Suites...because it's been 21 years.. ;) It was so nice to get away just the two of us - we even dressed up fancy and had the NICEST (ahem, most expensive!) meal ever at a country club steakhouse! (Thanks Mom & Dad!)

It doesn't matter if I'm on a diet, if I'm sick, if I'm whatever....I will NEVER turn down creme brûlée - it's my most favorite dessert!

I had filet mignon with lobster tail, roasted asparagus, and truffle mashed potatoes!  Blu opted for the prime NY strip steak!

The lobby of our hotel

It was SOOOO cold!

The courtyard - the breakfast down there was just as good as we remembered!  

 

No comments: