Tuesday, May 19, 2020

May Days!

Well I bet you weren't expecting a blog post so soon!  I'm trying to do better!  Our summer has ALMOST officially begun!  And it feels NO different than the last 2 months - haha!  
I have really been trying to put my new bike to use!  But I still can't make it up the hill without walking!

This past Sunday, we left to drive to Splendora, TX after church to spend the evening and the next day with Wes & Laurie!  They are staying at the neatest little retreat center!  It was great to spend some time (LOTS of time playing Hand & Foot!) with them!

Those are some sexy bald heads right there!

We spent some time brainstorming and shooting for New Day's 10 year anniversary video!

It was miraculously great weather for the Houston area!


The trip home felt LONG...I always love seeing this statue of Sam Houston though!  Love me some Texas! 

Meanwhile, our kids went out to the lake with Paw & Bmaw!





Fun with (2nd) Cousin Dustin!



I chopped my hair off!!  Well, my Mama did it for me ;)

My Daddy will be 68 tomorrow!!  We had a great little party for him tonight!

Always some Maple Nut Goodies!

And Aqua Velva ;)

Dad got SO many cleaning supplies - I would say cleaning is his hobby! 

We just kept laughing and laughing as he got cleaning product after cleaning product!

My Dad is a REALLY great man.  If you know him, you are blessed.  If you don't, you're missing a LOT of fun and laughter in your life.  :)


No comments: