Tuesday, January 15, 2019

January Life

Halfway through the first month of 2019 already! (That is totally something my Dad would say!) The new year has found us back into our routine of VERY early morning basketball practices, school, work in the shop and delivering orders, doing New Day work, church, and of course family time!

On the way back from Cloudcroft, we had to stop by Blu's hometown, Seagraves, to show the kids where Daddy grew up!

I first laid my eyes on Blu on April 9, 1998, in Seagraves High School at a One-Act Play performance!

You know you're in West Texas when...

Caedmon is getting so tall, we had to get him some new clothes! So handsome!

The kids have played tons of basketball games, but I can't manage to get any pictures because I'm so intense/stressed during the game I never think to take a picture! So I got a picture of Cambree warming up!

The best part of away games - bus rides!

She just finished the Twilight series! (And she quit Band, joined Drama, and tries out for her first play tomorrow!)

Besides school, Cason has been busy playing Little Dribblers! He plays for the Legends and always has a big cheering section!

He played one game with staples in his head! So I made a sign to cheer him on!

We've also had a little bit of cousin time this month!

Shopping in the USA - even with all the vast selection, I often find myself buying the same simple things we could buy in Zambia - grapes and green apples!

Lots of progress being made on Mom & Dad's house!

Lunch break!

Cason won a basketball shootout and a gift card to the movies, so he enjoyed watching Spiderman with Blu!

A huge January job - mailing New Day tax letters!

On Friday night, we spent a little time working in the shop - the kids wanted to build some things so the boys worked on benches!

Cambree built us a fire...and looked cute. ;)

And of course, we always throw in a campfire and some s'mores whenever we get the chance!

No comments: