Saturday, June 2, 2012

Happy Birthday Caedmon, round one! :)

Caedmon's two birthday cakes to feed 30 people!
This was his "Oh my goodness, mama, could this be what I think it is?" face!
And it was! This was what Caedmon REALLLLLY wanted for his birthday - thank you Mama Dee & Grandpa!!
Don't mess with Spiderman!
A wooden car building set from his Kimbrough cousins and Aunt Dawni & Uncle Blake!
Another one of Mama Dee's famous birthday cards - this was my favorite yet!
The Nerf gun was a big hit! Thank you Paw & B-Maw! I'm sure it will be a big hit with the boys at the sleepover tonight too!! :)
A Thor Costume from me & Blu (who isn't nearly as exciting as Spiderman!) ;)
Caedmon LOVES to do puzzles - thank you Wes & Lala! :)
He also got a yoyo and toy car from Mrs. Dianna in America, and a Thor coloring book from Caedmon & Cambree. Cambree cried when Caedmon was done opening her present and said he didn't give her a big enough hug :)

No comments: