Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Resurrection Day!

I loved our Easter table! It was a tribute to years from the past: Laurie's mom's tablecloth, Blu's great-grandmother's china, and my grandma's silverware! And the flowers are all my flowerbeds outside (be proud Aunt Ginny, be proud!!) :)

The Americans at New Day gathered and had a fancy Easter meal of ham, corn casserole, potato casserole, carrot souffle, yeast rolls, deviled eggs, green beans, coconut cream pie, chocolate mint dessert, and peach cobbler! :)

My beautiful children :)

Debbie with Cynthia & Cason before church

Ms. Carolyn & Francis before church

Cason loved hunting Easter eggs :)

Climbing a tree for an egg :)

Watching Caedmon hunt eggs made me realize how fast my kids are growing up!!

Caedmon and his best buddy Muchoni

Blu and Mubun talking before the service

He cleans up nice, huh? :)

No comments: