Monday, January 23, 2012

Our trip to the USA....in numbers!

109....days we were in America

16...number of churches we spoke at about New Day

21....number of beds we slept in

11....states we visited

28...number of pounds we gained

4....number of grandparents our hearts hate to say goodbye to

8...number of orphans we can't wait to wrap our arms around!!!!!!!


We leave tomorrow for Zambia, so I wanted to go ahead and write my last blog from this side so that I can enjoy family time tonight! I want to say a special thank you to anyone who has fed us, housed us, babysat for us, prayed for us, and given to us these past 3 1/2 months! We had a great time here and are eager to get back to our home at New Day! I apologize to anyone we missed and we hope to see you next time!

I will try to blog at least weekly from New Day so that you can keep up with what is happening! We appreciate your prayers for safe travel for our family and the 3 new volunteers: Diana, Debbie, & Carolyn!

Signing out from Texas!

No comments: