Sunday, November 6, 2011

Second Baptist Church - Lamesa, TX

Today we spoke at Second Baptist Church in Lamesa, Texas. Our connection to West Texas and Lamesa goes way back, but I"ll blog more about that tomorrow!

If there is anyone who is like a second family to me, it is the Phipps! Whitney and I have been friends since 1989, Andrew and Bethany are like my siblings, and Ben and Robbo are like second parents. As I got ready this morning in Whitney's old room, I looked around and thought about all of the "little girl secrets" those walls in her room have held over the years. :)

Andrew, who is now 26, and his little boy Noah!

Bethany, now 24, and her twins Ethan & Gracie!

Ben is the music minister at Second Baptist Church in Lamesa, and they have faithfully supported New Day for the past 2 years!

Some things never change.. :)

I tried to be normal :)

Our kids with Whitney's girl, Hannah

Robbo, her sister BethAnn, Whitney, and Mama Sue!


It was a fabulous weekend, and this sweet church surprised us with a $1,500 love offering for New Day! God is good!

No comments: