Saturday, August 6, 2011

Field Trip!

First of all, I know that for all of my faithful blog stalkers (ahem! I mean followers...), these once a week posts just aren't cutting it for you! I'll try to do better next week!!!

We celebrated the last day of school on Friday with an overnight trip to some fellow missionary family's house! The Langston family (from Wynne, Arkansas - although James was an MK in Zimbabwe & Marci an MK in Guatemala) live on Lake Kariba, about 2 hours from us. We had a great time with them, and our kids had a blast! We are thankful for American missionary friendships!! (and Marci's coconut cream pie!!)

Cason plays hard--ran full speed into the corner of a counter and almost knocked himself out! (and wanted a picture of it the next day!)

Darbi & Marci playing Phase 10 Dice

Cambree, Emily, & Taylor playing Barbies

Micah & Caedmon playing Wii Star Wars

James & Blu went tiger fishing! (they didn't catch anything--these are from James' catch early in the week!)

Sidenote picture - This is what I came home to after my 2 Thursday Bible studies--yep ladies he's a stud AND he can cook!! :)

No comments: