Friday, July 9, 2010

More pics of progress

The kitchen/dining/pantry/laundry/classroom building (referred to as our multi-purpose center) with the foundation dug and ready for footings to be poured

All of the supplies needed--river sand, crushed stones, cinder block, hydraform bricks

The kids bathroom in our house

Master bathroom (notice they had to chisel into the slab to run the pipes out)

Master bathroom

Kitchen cabinets/counters being put in

Grass fence, just awaiting the excess on the top to be chopped off! Yay for privacy!

Blu will be returning to Mapanza next Tuesday to Thursday (after a white water rafting trip at Victoria Falls with his brother-in-law!) We'll have more pictures for you then, and maybe even some of the iron sheets going up on our roof!

1 comment:

Raising a Liberian daughter said...

Darbi,
I want to thank you for your wonderful blog. I have been following your blog for about 2 years and love to see the way you and your family serve the Lord. I also love seeing your pictures of Africa. My husband and I adopted our daughter from Liberia 9 years ago, and I would someday love to go there. Thank you and God bless you and your family.