Monday, November 19, 2007

Hola from Acapulco

Sorry for the lack of posting...

Blu's very wealthy brother, Cloud, is a part-owner in some businesses in Acapuclo, Mexico and has lived there for 4 years. So we are enjoying a 5 day vacation with he and his wife and BLu's parents. It has been an unforgettable experience. I bungee jumped from 50 meters over Acapulco Bay. Today the girls went to the best spa (my first spa-visit!) at The Princess Hotel while the boys went deep-sea fishing and my husband caught a 120 pound swordfish!!! Man, this sure is a rough vacation.. :)

More to come, and I'm hoping to post a YouTube of me bungee jumping when we get back!!

3 comments:

Dale said...

You will never be able to say that you lived a boring life! I like my feet planted firmly on the ground, not dangling in the air. I've never eaten dirt or taken a shower outdoors in Africa. You've lived life well in your short number of years. God will reward you for your faithfulness to Him! Enjoy your wonderful vacation!

Jessica said...

You're crazy and I miss you!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok, bungee jumping... you are officially off your rocker but I still love ya!

Did you hear we have a new member of the family???

I want details on where you stayed when you get back....future vacation ideas for me and my honey
CeCe