Sunday, April 28, 2024

Wrapping Up April 2024

Here's a look at the last of April for our family - we've enjoyed some great moments together!

Cambree ran into Gavin at Chick-fil-a on Early's prom night!  He was excited to see her!

A random picture of my sister and my nephew Isaac who just turned 18! 

Caed/Cam hugs!

Cason/Caed hugs!

Bmaw behind the camera :)

My gorgeous firstborn :)

Cason & Cam on a very long bus ride home from UIL Regionals at Canyon!

Powerlifting pics!


The UIL Regional Academic crew at West Texas A&M

Cambree & Andie at Early's prom

Andie was so sweet to take her cousin to her senior prom!

Meanwhile back in College Station at Caedmon's apartment....

These two holding down the fort while Blu & I went on a cruise!


Prom again!

Caed attending a Construction Science scholarship banquet at A&M!

My favorite days = Amber days

Blu trying out a sand tray in my counseling office!

Lunch date at home with Blu!

Cambree getting fake arrested at prom by Uncle Shade!

She was super excited!

Sweet girls!


Over the River and Through the Woods One Act Play is about two sets of grandparents, so it was only fitting to take pics with both sets of grandparents on stage!

Track pictures for Cason!

Cambree & Caedmon's friend from Dallas, Josh, drove in to surprise them at the last show!

My Caedmon....

Cason loves school bus rides!

Cambree's final bow!

Gig 'em - almost time for him to come home!

Caedmon's face when he has to clean the bathroom at work!

I love this pic of Cason on the left clapping for his sister!

My niece and nephew Keysi & Brenden at their school's prom in Fort Worth!

All of us :)

My family - I treasure when the 5 of us are together...

Beautiful Cam!

These two goofballs!
 

No comments: