Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Mid-April Mania!

Ok, it's not really mania, because things have slowed down now that OAP and track are over!  We are on the downhill slope to graduation and summer time!

Cambree braiding Mrs. Von's hair at DNOW!

Blu & I made chicken spaghetti for 50+ people on Saturday night for the DNOW!

My DNOW crew at our house - middle school girls!

Counseling at Royal Roots in College Station!

Time with Caedmon - driving around Aggieland!

Shrimp & Grits at the Toasted Yolk Cafe!

Bittersweet that my counseling practicum has come to an end - I learned a TON in this room and grew so much!

Cam & Elmo :)

Caedmon headed to Declaration Church in College Station!

Cason's small group at DNOW

Ella & Cam

Cooking chicken spaghetti with my man!

Cason having fun at DNOW



So. Much. Chicken. Spaghetti.

When I drove to West Texas, I drove by Blu's childhood house in Seagraves!

And by the house I lived in from 1989-1992 in Welch - I climbed this tree with a notebook and wrote poems!

I played a ton of basketball in this driveway!

Check out Cason at the Area track meet!


More time with Caedmon!

We enjoyed watching the total solar eclipse!


Blu got bored and started doing yard work!



Cam spends 30 minutes every morning drinking coffee with Grandpa & Mama Dee!

She got out of school early to come home and do homework...

My last day at College Station counseling!  Caedmon picked me up and snapped this picture - it made me laugh!


Another lunch at the Toasted Yolk!

Cambree's elementary PAL Ryan got to watch the eclipse with her.  I don't know if he was more excited about the eclipse or about laying cuddled up to Cambree! :)

 

No comments: