Thursday, March 10, 2022

March 2022 Life Update!

 I've neglected my blog, AND I disabled my facebook account, so I've basically done a horrible job of sharing our life.  But I've done a great job of living our life the past month!  ;) Here's a look at some church stuff, a family funeral, and One Act Play!

Sometimes I'm sick and lay in front of the fire.. :)

One of my favorites - sweet Claire!

Our DNOW Weekend was February 11-13 - we had 50 kids and it was a blast!

Junior High girls stayed at my house!  There were 12 of them!

I got to hang with my Camille all weekend!

Kesi led music, and my sweet Kharis girl snuck up on stage to play the cajon with her Mama!

Camille brings ALL the laughter to my life!

Youth Crew!  Me and Blu, Landon & Camille, and Heath!

My Super Bowl halftime show drip!

My favorite sight. :)

My second favorite sight :)

My third favorite sight!

We took a day of Spring Break to knock down walls in the youth room and make it bigger!

One Act Play season is here!  They have advanced past Zone and District with their play Blue Stockings!

Caedmon has gotten Honorable Mention All Star Cast at both competitions so far!

They are also competing against their cousin, Andie, with Early High School's play of Julius Caesar!

Sadly, Blu's Uncle Jim died in February.  We had just spent time with him and Aunt JoAnn in September and he was in great health.  Covid knocked him down, followed by a diagnosis of leukemia/lymphoma. :( 

My boys...all dressed up!

Our family at FBC Plains, TX

Paw & Po

Beatboxing at the gravesite service....

Oh the handsomeness of this man!!!

No comments: