Thursday, March 10, 2022

Cambree Life Update March 2022!

 Most of Cambree's pics involve her best friend Hannon or her boyfriend Joey.  And most of these were stolen by me from her social media..I'll be safe for awhile until she stalks my blog and sees this post... ;)


Cambree with her small group leader (and my bff) Kesi (who is moving this summer...but that's another post, for another day)  :(

Ready for OAP awards! 

So pretty...

Playing guitar with her Daddy!

That's a lot of sass right there!

Forcing Joey to watch Tangled...

They are SUPER cute together...



Hannon, Camille, and Cam




Cambree debating with her Daddy (and most certainly winning...every time...)

Cam & Cali

Matt, Cam, and Joey

Joey and Blu having the "Can I date your daughter" talk ;)

Basketball playoffs for Joey

Cam and Mille

These two... but for real, Joey is a great guy who's dad is the pastor at FBC in a town about an hour from here.  :)

No comments: