Thursday, March 19, 2015

More Wedding Pics!

I promise (I think!) this will be my last post of the Texas wedding, but the professional photographer's pics just came in, so I just have to post a few of my favorites!! :)

Pretty bride!

All of the wedding guests - it was small and intimate!

I have been dancing with this man since 1998!

Such a fun day/night!

Blu giving a toast to the new couple

Cambree & Keysi, photobombed by Caedmon!

Caedmon really enjoyed the dance!

He's growing up so fast!!

The 3 girls who married the Tidwell Boys!

This girl...with wedding cake on her face :)

Daddy twirling Cambree's dress

Cambree loved "Uncle" Ryan (Blu's cousin)

New cousins!

Cason & AJ - these 2 had a blast together!

Some ceremony pics!

Hugging my new sister-in-law as they call it a night!

Gorgeous girls, ready to eat!

The kids loved the sparkling apple juice toasts!

Trampoline as soon as family pics were done!

Blu & his "little" brother Shade

The meal was my favorite part....I love to eat...I love to eat healthy food...and I hate to cook...it was perfect!!

Paw & his boys

Shade & Caity

The Tidwells (minus Brenden, Cloud's son!)

So glad we were able to be there!

No comments: