Monday, February 16, 2009

ONE MONTH!

Have you noticed my ticker at the top of my blog?! We leave for a trip to Zambia in one month!! We are so excited to get to visit with some of our old friends and churches and to see my sister and her family who I haven't seen in 2 1/2 years!!! We are really close, and it's so unbelievable that it's been that long. We will be doing some survey work for the orphanage, hopefully meeting with a chief about some possible land and doing some things related to work permits and banking. But, things do move slow in Africa, so we'll see how much we actually accomplish... :)

We will be taking Baby Cason with us, but leaving the other two here with grandparents...for 2 weeks!! At first, I was really torn about leaving them, but after days like today.....2 weeks will be fine. :) Cambree spilled hot pink acrylic paint all over the carpet today. I called Blu crying--I absolutely lost it. It was on our mattress, sheets, comforter, the carpet, all over her...a complete disaster. I made her go to her room until I calmed down! But..thanks to the awesome Mama Dee, (and Erika's amazing vacuum cleaner), the paint is gone!! As I said, 2 weeks will be fine.....

No comments: